We will happily provide a store credit for products purchased online, subject to the following conditions:
- The products being returned are in sealed, unused and re-sellable condition.
- You must have your Proof of Purchase / Tax Invoice
- The request for return is within 14 days from the date of purchase or delivery.
- The product is not a Trading Card Game (TCG)
- All return postage must be paid by the customer.
- The product wasn’t part of a sale or promotion
All returns will be carefully inspected by our team to ensure the above conditions are met, prior to approving an online refund. It is an expectation that our customers advise us of any issues relating to their order prior to returning the product to us for consideration.
Any returns deemed non-complaint with the above conditions will consequently not be eligible for a refund or exchange and will be held at our warehouse until such time as the customer returns to have the product re-shipped.
If return postage is not paid by the customer within 14 days of the customer being notified of their return inspection outcome, the product will be considered abandoned and we will dispose of it.
Note that online refunds are provided for the product only and do not include reimbursement for any shipping already paid.
Change of Mind
Unfortunately refunds or exchanges for change of mind won’t be accepted. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled.
At GamesFever We strive to provide an excellent and enjoyable gaming experience for all our valued customers and we meticulously to ensure our product collection is free from damage or defect prior to leaving our warehouse.
Unfortunately there may be some cases where an item may be received damaged or defective due to errors encountered in manufacturing by the product’s publishers, or by our courier partners.
Defective items include (but are not limited to):
- Broken parts
- Missing parts
- Manufacturing inconsistencies
- Damage sustained during delivery
Defective items do not include:
- Products specified as a random assortment of potential items where a specific item was not received
- Products which include cards subject to a random draw, including TCG products.
- Physical damage. If you have damaged the item we cannot qualify this as faulty.
If you have received an item you believe to be damaged or defective, please contact Customer Care (through our Help widget below, right) within 30 days of the date of purchase, delivery or collection, providing:
- Proof of Purchase
- Order Number
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, including the state of packaging, where applicable.
We look at all claims on a case-by-case basis and will respond to you within 1-5 business days. Please be patient with us.
If we determine the product you have received is indeed faulty, you will be entitled to one of the following remedies:
- A replacement of the faulty part (including postage paid by us, where applicable)
- A replacement of the entire faulty product (including postage paid by us, where applicable)
- A full refund of the purchase price for the affected product (including postage, where applicable).
GamesFever will always work with you to fully understand the extent of your inquiry and to deliver an appropriate and satisfactory resolution for you. We ask for your patience as our team fields your inquiry appropriately, to ensure we’re able to liaise with our team, suppliers and publishers where applicable so we may have the opportunity to provide you the best possible outcome.